
Grand Aspirations, Cheap Trill
Its a long time since i wrote on something or anything that is not serious, important and urgent. Well, see i am blogging.
Oh the past two weeks have been used to catch up on sleep, recovering from half a year's worth of sleep deficit. I can finally say that i am well rested.
And then there came the reports, I have stopped procastinating and starting to draft my h3 report. I think its an ardous task but totally necessary nonetheless. I could not really see where this project is going until recently where i sat down and drew up a structure. I gets lonely doing reports alone. I am totally behind time but in usual do or die scenerio, i will get it through somehow or rather. A need to prove to myself that i can pull this out.
Oh and i remember GSS! My parents and i went out for dinner over the weekends and did a little shopping. I have contemplated on this LBD. I am going to get it if it is still hanging on the rack FOR ME!
Okays that was just a little frivolous self-indulgence. Got to get back to the more serious side of things.
I know i have to mug for the JCTS in just two weeks. Oh wells, no use fretting, just keep going.