Random Crazyness. Or Craziness. GAH! haha!~
I was at the library reading about infiltration.
( I might want to start digging a hole and sink right below like the raindrops!)
I was studying about the hydrological cycle.
( It rained! Oh how relevant!)
Was in the midst of pulling my hair and a bout of sleepiness!
( Duffy's Mercy came ringing in my head. Tell that to the teachers!)
This is the real shocker.
I think my neighbour's lil kid is cute.
I have a bad track records with kids. They dont like me, i dont really like them either. I entertained thoughts about throwing them off the plane on the way to NY. I have openly declared that kids should be banned from the adult section of the library etc. I have proposed that kids should come with anti-screaming devices.
It takes one irritating kid to know another. ;P
BOY: What' you carrying.
Grandma: What ARE you carrying.
BOY: What you carrying.
Grandma: What ARE you carrying.
BOY: I am carrying my bag. I am carrying my bag.
Get the joke?! He is so cute!