~
HEY THERE!
Well, i sort of lost myself or rather was out of sorts last week. Many people mentioned that they just dont feel my presence. It is as if it is just a temporary syeyuet taking over while the real one hides deep beneath.
Honestly, I lost some sort of self esteem and confidence. Nothing seemed to interest me. I was in a mess both mentally, emotionally and physically. I zoned out pretty much.
I decided to get my act together. I realised i stopped giving myself that much needed self confidence. My body language pretty much says it all then. I decided that i need a change. A change to celebrate this new start at finding that old confidence.
I got a hair cut. Hair cut always make me feel new. Chop it all away. My hair is really cropped short now. I feel like there is really more of me and less of my hair when you see me now. Compared to the past when i was so against my hair and struggled at combing my hair. i decided that it will work for me instead. As Ms Quek calls it " a refreshing new look".
Coincidentally, I received a sms from Marion. I felt lonely previously, but i realised that i had help from another person going through the same thing as me. I was not alone. We decided to find our confidence, be that oh-so-charming-im-gonna-reach-that-goal people we were. Its time to stand up talk, flick that short crop and smile at this world. Its cliche, but it works. It is amazing, marion actually got a new hair cut tooo!
Hey kitmey dearie! Thanks loads for all the smses!
Smiling for the day once again. ;)
Sun tanned on: 8:49 PM