~
The world goes on.....................
MY lil nephew has arrived to this crazy world! He is uber cute. The first baby that i adore and will not complain out loud when he cries! I am kinda impressed by my big sis, a very brave thing to do and she sailed through it. AW, i miss my lil kayden alr!
Today was pretty "leisurely". Let me account all the boring/mandane stuff i did. I slothed around the house for a bit, snozed a couple of times, got out of bed after much self-psychoing. Reached bedok a lil late and jumped into a cab with a fellow Tjcian. School went on. We played volleyball!!! Gah, I love the game. Kinda reminded of the babes! What happened to you two! I miss you two doubly loads and wanna meet up sooon!
Mr LIm got us to write our goals. Gosh, i guess it requires an extreme effort, motivation and focus to reach those goals! Had it written down in hot pink to remind myself that it can be fun! Getting to my dreams fulfills me, i am pretty much nothing without it i guess.
After school, i flopped down in the library instead of going home so i will not flop onto the sofa and catch the OLympics. I was reading my econs notes and i Saw TEEN VOGUE in ouR library! KUDOS to that! I gingerly borrowed it and went down to catch the FInal Beach Volleyball Girls' Match over a cup of yummy ISCREAM yougurt with Meiyi.
It all seems leisurely for some strange reason.
But im backed home and its back to some work before i call it a day. ;)
Sun tanned on: 6:48 PM