~
Its an enjoyable Friday.
Schools out and the weekend is in. At least for friday evening.
I went to meet keli at Orchard mrt. I was early and waited at the control station. And suddenly i became a improptu SMRT personnel giving tourists directions and instructions on how to use the vending machine. It was pretty fun helping tourists from Africa, India and Vietnam.
Then we headed down to eat Yoshi which is a huge dissappointment. their standards have slipped down and beyond.
Ah Zara. How i wished they had a like 90% discount?
We went down to catch Mama Mia!! Superb friday simple fun show! I once again prove that im hazardous with popcorn. I did not want to hold it for sure that i will drop it but i knocked it and a bunch spilled at the entry. See, popcorn and i were never great pals.
We went down to pick up a grey clean looking sweater! haha and got home to have dinner while keli wowed abit over two people.
I can hear the race cars from my room every night since. How i wished i could be part of it...
Sun tanned on: 4:30 PM