~
The year is drawing to a close. With Corrine May on the background, one cant help but feel a little nostalgic, ponder about the past and feel a little apprehensive about the future...
I get this feeling every year during this time. When my optimism fails me suddenly and i begin to feel very cautious, fearing things of sorts.
I devoted this year to the paper chase. I am not very sure if i have been successful. 2008 has been a long year. a very very long year.
While i faced up to reality, fear of rejection, out-right discrimination, dejection, lost myself and found me in this world again.
While i shared my joys, aspirations, ideals and enthusiasm with my friends, ready to charge into the future with this new found determination and conviction.
Really, it was a long year. It was not smooth sailing but i did get to see the greater shores after the storm. I would not be too happy for everything i did. But looking back, i would not change 2008 a little bit.
As i say, it has been a long long way..........
Sun tanned on: 8:47 PM